Legvalue 4th Annual Newsletter. May 2021
In this 4th and final project news letter contains reports and links to a multitude of the latest project outputs, industry developments and potential future activities and resource development.
- EDITORIAL – A reflection as the project concludes and a look ahead to the future
- PUBLISHED PAPERS –
- Deliverable 6.11 .Policy Briefs
- FOOD NEWS – A selection of more recent legume related releases in the food market
- Major players in the pea protein isolate sector – directions to a report on industry developments and the market
- PUBLICATIONS from the LEGVALUE PROJECT
- WEBSITE RESOURCES – An outline of website content and resources development
- COUNTRY ROUND UP – News and activities reported in partner countries.
- The Netherlands
- CROP DIVERSIFICATION CLUSTER – Summary of activities and project status in the CDC
- FINAL CONFERENCE – Delivery and content of the Final project Conference
- LEGUME INNOVATION NETWORK – Your invitation to get involved in the future
- EIP PRACTICE ABSTRACTS – What they are and where to find them
The Legvalue project was launched 1st June 2017 and concluded 31st May 2021.Back to Publications